Home » About » Administration » Strategic Planning » Six Challenges
We will focus on six challenges. They emerged from extensive discussions with all constituencies as the most important opportunities to advance toward our vision in the next five years.
- Be a leader among liberal arts universities.
- Support a more fully diverse W&M community.
- Develop an ever more engaging campus experience that inspires a lifelong commitment to W&M.
- Develop and implement a business plan that maximizes revenue sources and ensures transparent resource allocation in support of College priorities and needs
- Provide the administrative resources and infrastructure required for a university in the 21st century.
- Explain and promote W&M through a more effective communications structure and strategy.