As an employee subject to the State and Local Government Conflict of Interest Act, you must complete the Conflict of Interest Act training every two years in addition to completing the annual statement. PLEASE NOTE THE INSTRUCTIONS HAVE CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY SINCE YOU LAST COMPLETED THE TRAINING.
The required training course is on the W&M Learning Center - https://covkc.virginia.gov/wm If you are new to the system click the Registration link at the top of the screen. Register as a Non-state employee and follow the instructions.To access the course please follow these instructions:
- Enter the William & Mary Learning Center – https://covkc.virginia.gov/wm
- After logging in, select the Learning Center which is found in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Choose Course Catalog from the pull down menu.
- Type COI in the Keywords field (upper right on your screen). Click the Search button. Click the Virginia State and Local Conflicts of Interests (COI) Act Training course link.
- Click Enroll button and follow the steps to complete all 5 modules.
- To verify that you have successfully completed the course please check your transcript. To do this, click on My Workspace which is the first item in the blue bar at the top of the page. From the pull down menu, select My Transcript to view your records. If for any reason you do not see this course listed in your transcripts as Passed or Completed, please contact [[blbengtson, Babs Bengtson]] by email or phone (757-221-1845)
Special Note: You do not need to print your certificate and send it to Human Resources.